Monday, March 1, 2010

Interview

How many times have you gone to a supermarket and been tempted with the fried chicken and mashed potatoes dinners versus the rice and baked chicken? I would guess that it would be more than we’re willing to admit. Companies have started to understand this too, and then a frozen food company called ‘Stouffers’ started to realize they could find a new way to appeal to the masses. They came out with the fried chicken and mashed potato dinners that they claimed were healthy. Stouffers named the line ‘Lean Cuisine’ and soon enough people were buying them in their local grocery stores.

When people think of these meals, they think that it will help them lose weight. I started wondering if anyone had ever tested these claims. I then decided that I was going to put this to the test, but before hand, there are people I need to talk to about the health aspects. I decided to interview Brandi Clark, R.N. On my phone call I asked her questions that ultimately related back to how my body would react to the diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment