Saturday, March 6, 2010

the whole weight issue.

okay, well apparently, my roommate thinks that i've been losing weight. she says she can 'see it'. i can't. i feel bigger and my clothes aren't fitting any easier so i feel like i'm seeing no results. now, this may just be the women in me (yes, men it's true, we're usually never completely satisfied with anything), but i honestly don't think it is. it's frustrating too because the meals that i'm starting to like are the ones that cost a full dollar more per piece. i feel like buying the ones that don't taste good, just because that cuts my grocery cost down by half.

well, i've been eating the usuals: spaghetti, encrusted fish, etc. i'm thinking about trying some of the asian style lean cuisine, but i don't like chinese food, so i feel like i'd just be wasting my money. maybe i'll buy one just for kicks when my roommate and i go to walmart. i wonder if they're any cheaper at target? could it be? the ONLY thing that's cheaper at target vs. walmart? we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment